Tucked away in peaceful, wooded glade yet within walking distance of Tebay Services’ North farmshop and Tebay Services Hotel, Tebay Services Caravan site is a modest but welcoming affair.
With 80 hard-standing pitches and good, basic amenities, it is a convenient place to break a journey to and from Scotland or to use as a touring base for the Lake District, Yorkshire Dales and Northumberland - all of which are within a 30 minute drive.
Our lead warden is Ann Potter. Known and loved by regulars, Ann has worked with us for many years in various roles - most recently as assistant warden.
Ann and the Caravan site team are keen to ensure that the site has the least impact possible on the surrounding environment. Their efforts have been recognised every year since 2006 with a ‘David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award’.
2015 pitches now available, click here to book now
The Caravan site re-opens 6 March to 8 November 2015.
- 80 hard standing pitches suitable for motor homes
- Suitable for American RVs - must pre-book
- Electric hook up points
- Laundry facilities
- Wash rooms
- Large disabled toilet and shower/family room
- Flexible access for late arrivals
- Discounts for Tebay Services and Farmshops, the Tebay Services Hotel and the Rheged Centre
- Hotel restaurant and bar open to Caravan Park guests
- Seasonal Pitches
- Winter Caravan Storage - only £20 per month
- Pets welcome - lovely dog walk
To book, call us on 01539 711322.