CleanerLocation: Tebay Services
Job Code: TN160
Good food is at the very heart of everything we do. We believe good food matters. So we serve it where you'd least expect it - on the motorway. We were the first family run motorway services on the UK roads and over the past 40 years have grown to a business which has over 1,000 people working with us over six sites.
We couldn't do anything without our family of people working together to create long lasting positive memories for our customer. We are proud of our difference and we are constantly striving to do it better. We work with people who really care about food and where it comes from and want to share this experience with our customers.
Our first motorway service area, at Tebay, opened 45 years ago when the M6 was built through the Dunning family farm. We work with over 70 local producers within 30 miles; food with locality and a sense of belonging is at the very heart of everything we do. We believe proper food matters so we serve it where you'd least expect it, in our Farmshops and Kitchens, on the motorway
What we're looking for
Do you share our pride to make every aspect of Tebay Services a great place to visit for our customers?
Ideally you would have worked in a similar environment, with experience of cleaning, but if you share our passion for good service and standards we will help you learn the rest. We recruit people who share our values.
We are looking for a team member to join our team to ensure our facilities are always clean and orderly for our visitors to the highest standards.
Responsibilities will include, cleaning our facilities in both customer and colleague areas and outdoor spaces. Duties will include cleaning, emptying bins, dusting, sweeping and floor cleaning.
This is a full time position working 37.25 hours per week in 5 shifts over 7 days (earliest start times can be 7am and latest finish time could be 11pm).
Sound like you? Then we'd love to receive your application and talk to you further
In return we will offer you fantastic benefits across the Westmorland Family including;
- Pay £7.83 per hour rising to £8.13 on completion of your probationary period
- Free transport to and from work (set route applies)
- Free meal allowance while on shift, as well as free tea and coffee
- Between 25% and 75% discount on most items in our cafes and shops
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday increasing with length of service to 33 days (pro rata'd for part time employees) and the opportunity to purchase additional holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of your probationary period
- Paid Volunteering day off each year
- An opportunity to grow your career with us